One year. One hundred burgers. A quest that started out as a hobby, became an obsession, and has slowly transformed into a lifestyle. How much burger is too much burger? If there is such a thing, we'll let you know.

Friday, July 22, 2011

The Spotted Pig

Chargrilled Burger with Roquefort & Shoestring fries
The Meat: Chargrilled
The Cheese: Roquefort
The Bun: Brioche
Flip Tip: Go to the Spotted Pig to people-watch

Someone once told me, "Hunger is the best spice," and after waiting an hour for my table at the Spotted Pig, I was absolutely starving. After all the anticipation and hype, I ordered the Spotted Pig burger. The char marked brioche bun and angel hair fries are a delectable sight; this burger definitely pleases the eye. However, one bite left me regretting my dinner decision tremendously. The Roquefort cheese over-dominated the experience, leaving me unimpressed -- and with bad breath. I would not recommend this burger to any friend, unless it's for a photoshoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment